The process starts with an email or a phone call. Eileen will give you an estimate over the phone if you have the dimensions of the completed quilt. The quilt top and backing are then dropped off or mailed to her, depending on your location.
If mailed, Eileen likes to track the quilts with email.
- Just drop her a line that you have put the quilt in the mail.
- Include any special instructions, your full return address and your home and cell phone numbers
- Upon receipt, she will email you back to say it is “Safe and Sound”.
- Upon completion of the quilt, she will email you saying she is returning the quilt.
- Upon receipt, please contact her so she knows you have received the completed project.
- A ‘ Take In” sheet is in the return box, along with a return envelope for payment.
Eileen generally has a two week turnaround time, from the day she receives your quilt.
Free return shipping is always included,within the United States.